The universal code for where to buy property, this is and always will be the key to investing and growing a property portfolio.
It goes without saying that Sandton, the richest square mile in Africa, is growing at an incredible rate, the influx of industry has been and will continue to be staggering. As an indication of the growth in just over one year the parking spaces allocated to new industry such as banks, law firms and Discovery add up to almost 8000, each representing a new employee in the area.
The knock-on effect that Sandton’s growth has had on the surrounding suburbs can be seen by the interest both young buyers and investors have in Bryanston and Rivonia. There is a shortage of affordable residential property in Sandton and the natural overflow for young professionals either buying or renting property are the suburbs within a short drive from the Sandton CBD, both Bryanston and Rivonia are sought after affluent suburbs where residential properties can still be bought at a reasonable price. Clearly being close to work is a huge incentive for buyers to invest in properties that offer just that, Johannesburg is itself growing and the highways have become a huge factor when buyers consider the area in which they wish to invest, a simple trip from Bedfordview or Midrand which in the past took minutes now can take hours!
Bryanston and Rivonia offer an array of residential properties, from apartment type living to family cluster homes and traditional free hold houses all within boomed security-controlled areas. The masters of industry, CEO’s and top executives will also find the properties that match their lifestyles in the leafy suburbs of Bryanston and Rivonia.
Bryanston and Rivonia are upper end suburbs, that are steeped in history, from the notorious “Mandela Rivonia trial” to Pieter Jacobus Marais finding gold in Bryanston Extension 7 way back in 1850’s. They offer their residence a huge selection of shopping, sporting activities, restaurants and entertainment. Recently when chatting to a friend a client said, “I haven’t moved to Johannesburg I’ve moved to Bryanston!” this is so true, once you live in the area all your needs will be met, its hardly ever that one has to trek out of one’s comfort zone.
The all-important question simply must be asked, “Who do I talk to when buying, selling or renting in Bryanston or Rivonia?” unsurprisingly the answer is really easy, “Century21”
Century21 is a global full-service real estate organization with approximately 8000 offices internationally.
Century21 South Africa with almost 50 offices is the fastest growing real estate agency in South Africa. Our strategy is to market each property using cutting edge technology, and the most current methods available. We have an open book policy where we will share all relevant information with our client, including recent sales in the area, suburb and city trends with expected outcomes.
All of our listings are fed through portals that go out to approximately 12 websites, including all the market leaders such as Property 24 and Private Property, our own website automatically feeds to our neighbouring offices, all our national offices and then out to every international office, our coverage is exceptional.
When mandating a Century21 office to market your property the procedure is as follow.
- Your home will be visited and evaluated by a property professional.
- We will photograph and prepare your listing.
- You will be given a property report specific to your property that will include a sales report of recent sales in the complex, street, area and suburb.
- Once your property is listed it will be advertised in all the traditional methods with special emphasis on new technology such as social media including Facebook and Instagram. We understand that our clients demand us to move with the times and we embrace this.
- Century21 spends vast amounts of money gathering data on of clients looking to purchase property, and these are used strategically to give your property maximum exposure.
- Show days are an important part of our strategy, we make every effort to work around our buyers’ schedules, and will often arrange viewings during lunch times, after hours and on the weekends, always keeping our sellers’ privacy and security in mind.
- It’s important to know that our full service product includes enormous amounts of time and labour before and after we have secured a buyer for your property, not only will we see the process through to transfer but also ensure all requirements are met such as electrical and gas compliancy, deposits are paid timeously and bond origination. We will give both yourself and the buyer regular updates on the transfer so that you are always in the loop.
For all your property requirements contact: